Back2You Rewards for smart-metered wastewater and biodegradable wastes
WasteWater and bio-wastes are valuable resources that are constantly renewed.
For example; at South Korea’s Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST) students using a toilet can pick up coffee, noodles, fruits and books with the virtual currency they get because human waste is transformed to power a building.
Our Back2You Rewarding scheme empowers the providers of those raw materials to:
- get their expenses for wastes and wastewater collection reduced or eliminated,
- benefit early warnings, monitoring and tracking of virus detection in their wastewater;
- exchange their rewards against:
– products generating biodegradable residues (e.g. biodegradable laundry soap or cosmetics, organic rice and/or cotton grown with bio-fertilisers from bio-refineries), thus enabling an optimal circular economy ,
– goods or services with inputs recovered or made from bio-refineries (e.g. telecom services using renewable energy from transformed bio-wastes, green mobility),
– goods or services enabling to become a smart-metered provider of wastewater and/or of bio-wastes e.g. equipment for improved sanitation.
picture source: iwmi.cgiar.org
REWARDED RAW MATERIALS:
* BIO-DEGRADABLE SOLID WASTES: include any organic matter in waste which can be broken down into carbon dioxide, water, methane and compost for example animal manure and food wastes.
* GARDEN WASTES
* USED COOKING AND INDUSTRIAL VEGETABLE OIL
* WASTEWATER according to UNEP/UN Habitat definition: black water (excreta, urine and fecal sludge)
- greywater (kitchen and bathing wastewater),
- water from commercial establishments and institutions, hospitals; industrial effluent,
- stormwater and other urban run-off;
- agricultural, horticultural and aquaculture effluents.